From The Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Exchanging gifts

How good is this? Me having your gnocchi that you'll make for me! Sharing Rochet or Baci chocolates with a drink or two... for two! Have you read this book? Will you listen to my poetry? I love reading... so why not! What about this Italian language book? Ok, I don't mind reading it... Did you finish your work on the house? Are your family and friends coming for the holidays? Plenty to do, I say! And you? How good is my paradise? Well. very good, I see... Mine is of a different kind: a paradise in my warehouse full of books and all else! Two different worlds and life choices made as hope for the future. Choices, choices and life goes on. And thus spake Time!