From The Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Our marathon

Misunderstandings will occur between you and me. Distance, you know, makes hearts grow fonder. And the heart is strong but fragile at the same time. So, when it counts and distance is put back in its own place, joy, peace and harmony will come in together just like the Three Wise Kings from the east! Their invitation was refused by La Befana who chased them soon after to no avail. Now she brings those gifts to all children because she missed out in giving these herself personally to little Baby Jesus in His cradle. Our La Befana gifts are plentiful in those socks hanging in the house ready to celebrate the end of another Christmas Season. Dopo La Befana e L'Epifania tutte le Feste vanno via... Soon the days will be more real and love can grow more naturally. Who knows how this new time will be between you and me?! Tell me to keep myself 'moderato' so that I will be able to face our upcoming marathon! Love you.