From The Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Joy

How can it be that Joy in my heart has come to me! So suddenly that I am surprised at its so great intensity! Just like Love can enter our being reflecting on the message of Christmas... and the world is a better place. So it is that Joy can do the same for you and me when the right person, companion, friend, lover becomes such a welcome reality. That feeling of being on your own as you grow older and the sun sets over the sea in melancholy. You are no longer alone and feel that somehow the Universe has conjured in your favour. Our favour because love for each other, care for every day, and such a deeper friendship can exist... They are here now! What Joy!