From The Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Joy in my heart

When I see you and your smiling eyes my heart rejoices and I surrender all that feeling of being alone... to continue against the tides and waves of life. These lately seemed to have approached me negatively. Now that you are here, the days somehow seem more friendly. The sun rises at a different beat for me. Such gifts I receive when your smile or very perceptive comments and phrases return to me, when on my own, just like the waves of the sea reach the sandy shores of our favourite portion of coastline. That walk on the beach, sharing ideas about the meaning of our existence, the strength that we must have to continue to live a life without a partner who died suddenly or one who fell sick over time... and our worlds were turned upside down for you and me. Oh Silvana, you are the ray of sunshine that I needed in my life... I cannot understand how this came to be! It remains a mystery