From The Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Is your muse calling you?

Yes, because it's Christmas and this past year is special. So many changes, twists and turns: a welcome holiday after so much on my plate for so long! Above all else, peace of mind and heart, a more relaxed view of the world, believing in myself more and finding time to overcome all obstacles in my way. It's time to begin a new chapter, perhaps many new chapters, to make those long waited books of memories, of new ideas. And love? Where is love? Is it around the corner or whilst I once had will suffice? Maybe I will find a grown up love by the sea. To swim in clear waters and not have to worry about jelly fish and the likes... to just enjoy company as the waves come sheepishly towards us... just you and me, as our toes touch... and it's electricity!